nfs mw

that trainer did have an option to unlock all the cars....

yeah it did. and unlock all the performance parts and all.

we should start a competition to see who lasts the longest and has the most bounty in one cop chase. But it will only count if you got away, and must take screenshots.
It would take me awhile because i started a new game, and im pretty busy from school for the next three weeks.

i'm down for that...i'm in!!

theres more than 1 trainer out on the net.
I forgot which one i got, or maybe it was an file editor...? :confused:

theres more than 1 trainer out on the net.
I forgot which one i got, or maybe it was an file editor...? :confused:

maybe it was a file editor.
the trainer i have is like a mini app and you tick off the box of which "cheat" you want active.

I can send u the files if you'd like. PM me and i'll add u to my msn and send them across!

i'm down for that...i'm in!!
alright, Im going to add another rule, which is that you cant use a trainer where you would never get busted.

maybe it was a file editor.
the trainer i have is like a mini app and you tick off the box of which "cheat" you want active.

I can send u the files if you'd like. PM me and i'll add u to my msn and send them across!

i think i remember something like that. Didnt it have like an BMW M3 GTR picture as the background of the trainer?

alright, Im going to add another rule, which is that you cant use a trainer where you would never get busted.

i think i remember something like that. Didnt it have like an BMW M3 GTR picture as the background of the trainer?

Ok for your rule...

and i think we are talking about a different trainer. i have one for the 1.3 patch.

well, my MSN is under my Avatar, so add me anytime you want. Though even though im on 95% of the time, im actually not at my laptop, im usually on about 40% of the time.

ive been pwning on this!
i had a cobalt SS now i have an eclipse and once i beat mr black list racer #11 im getting the lancer evolution

im about to race number 10 tonight i have the evo and the porsche! the next car i want is the lambo!

Back
Top Bottom