Newegg's Shipping

x_BiggomZ^

Baseband Member
i ordered a new video eVGA GeForce 6600GT 128 MB AGP 8X(upgrading from a old GeForce FX 5200 lol) i want to know how long it will take to get to its location. i picked FedEx savers shipping method just give me reply ty. it will be nice if u ordered something from newegg and can give me a reply. all i know when i looked at tracked order was that the package was sealed and ready but i will have to wait a few more hours til i get the Tracking number.

Yeah, thats an excellent card though! it'll be worth waiting for it.
2 tell the truth, my next card will be a Nvidia. The ATI cards don't have the right sort at the moment.... I also had a Nvidia for the first video card I had (Geforce 2 mx400) and that lasted me ages!

Ok ty for the reply the reason i am going Nvidia is because i play World of Warcraft and it will run better on a GeForce card then on a ATI becuz i need the best performance on that came because it gets laggy video lag in a city that has an Auction House. Im waiting for my tracking number i will get it at 6PM Eastern Time.

Newegg FedEx Saver is still very fast. Federal Express in general is just super duper dandy. I love it.

If you order your part today (Monday), you'll get it at least within 3 days at the most if not earlier. I get mine usually in 2-3 days. Weekends tend to delay it though but still I'll get it on a Monday afternoon. Most of Newegg's shipping originate from New Jersey or in City of Industry, California so if you live in Florida it will probably reach you in three days, possibly Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom