Newegg prices after XMas

wait for end of jan/beginning of feb, i think you'll see some fluctuation in prices around that time, especially in the videocards department.

If so, I hope they have wireless laser mouses available. Optical mouses are not as accurate as laser ones. I have one for my laptop and it totally owns optical. It works literally on every surface, including reflective surfaces.

TRDCorolla said:
If so, I hope they have wireless laser mouses available. Optical mouses are not as accurate as laser ones. I have one for my laptop and it totally owns optical. It works literally on every surface, including reflective surfaces.
yep i have a wireless laser i forget which model it is from logitech and my desktop mouse is an mx510 :D and then of course... i have a two ball mouses on my other two desktops upstairs.

The thing is, I'm in a middle of a game and the optical doesn't have the same response time as the laser mouse. I lost because of that. I've never had this problem with laser before. Plus, my table surface is rough. Optical just doesn't pick up. I use my laptop laser mouse on the same surface and HELLO!!! It works very nicely on my binder too even though it has a highly reflective surface!!! Respond to every movement. That good.....I'm using a mouse pad right now for my optical mouse :rolleyes: .

I'll be browsing Newegg around Christmas break for a desktop version of the wireless laser mouse. Or even a wired laser version. I'm just sick and tired of optical mouses. To think, they use to be the best, lol. They did own the mouseballs long time ago, but laser is in.

It's a pretty noticeable difference between laser and optical. I have a Razer Copperhead and whenever I go to school and use the computers i'm like "ugh".

Back
Top Bottom