Newegg gift certificate stuck

habook2

Baseband Member
My mom sent me a $300 gift certificate for Newegg. Only problem is I haven't gotten it yet. It was supposed to get here Christmas Eve via email, and is stuck on "Step 1" for those of you who have purchased from them before. Step 1 means your credit card hasn't been charged, but it HAS because my mom got a phone call from the credit card company asking her if she made this purchase because it's not a place she buys from on a regular basis. Customer service won't answer the phone, and won't respond to emails. Help?

wow newegg wont respond to emails? how long has it been since you sent the email? theyre really great, awesome customer service. probably just all clogged up from xmas

i sent them an email once and it took 2 or 3 days for a reply. just give it some time, im sure they will respond.

seriously...hourly??? common give em a chance to reply its a very popular company and theyre probably busy as hell just give it a few days...

gaming_freak said:
seriously...hourly??? common give em a chance to reply its a very popular company and theyre probably busy as hell just give it a few days...
hehe, i'd be pretty eager too if it was me. i mean $300 is alot.

habook2 said:
Sent the first email late Christmas, been resending hourly.

LOL, every hour literally? They probably think it's a virus or something and deleted all your emails :p . I would call and call over and over again. Emails are too slow. The Christmas break was probably a holiday for them or something, but they should be up and running now. Hope it gets straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom