newegg

zipzoomfly may save you a couple dollars, but their service is shaky at best. Getting orders to you quickly, they do just fine. Getting orders to you correctly, and fixing the problem when they don't ... ? Well ... lets just say it took them 3 months to admit they never sent me a video card and to refund my money.
I've never had a problem with newegg's service. One time, they didnt ship out an order for like a week for some reason. When I called them to find out why it still hadn't been shipped, they were quick to get it packed and shipped that day, removed shipping charges and gave me free shipping for my next 2 orders. I'm saving them for really big orders I've got lined up. :)

Wombat is correct in that it isnt about cool website layouts. But you got to admit that zipzoomfly's site is kind of bland. lol Which may or may not reflect how "gung-ho" their customer service is in serving their customers.

eunice,
This is a good company to deal with and they do ship internationally;
http://www.directron.com/index.html
There prices are really close to neweggs' and they have a good service department. On international orders you will have to pay in advance in US dollars
but they wll give you the total price on the phone and all and will stock your order for a few days till the money is transfered so as to be shipped ASAP.
again as a lot of people have already told you, the shipping for such orders may be extremely high.
Good luck on your venture

Back
Top Bottom