New Video Card Help

If you mean the ones you linked, I don't think so. I remember something from when I was updating drivers that I need to restart my computer for it to take effect, I'll try that then retry that download maybe. I'll let you know if that lets me download it.

Alright, so I tried that.

Got to the NVIDIA Windows Software screen again. And just like last time, it says "The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit." Then I clicked OK and it exited.

I installed that driver, took a while.

Now what do I need to do to activate it or whatever I need to do?

Nobody knows how to switch it to using the other video card?

After installing the video driver, you should be able to install the optimus driver. When that's done, reboot and it should be able to switch video cards.

I've been trying to fix this all day now. I called my buddy whe you logged off and had him help me, we tried all kinds of things and couldn't get it to work. I called ASUS and the guy who answered was an idiot, and I tried their live support and the guy admitted he didn't know what to do at least then we talked about WoW for a while, whch was pretty cool.

If this works, you sir, are a magician.

Alright, so I downloaded that driver. Sent me to the NVIDIA Windows Software screen. Popup box came up saying "The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate and drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit." Then I clicked ok and it exited... again.

Any new ideas?

Back
Top Bottom