New venice cores are lookin as beatiful as the city itself....

lmao shun, you used to be such a newb, celeron d better than amd64 hahahahahahahahahah and now look at you, buying a venice core *tear drops*

so howmany of u will b making the move to the venice core, the 3000+ is expected to be priced at $180 so its not that much extra from the current model. We shud similar prices across the board with only a slight increase hopefully!!!

Yeah, by the time I have money for an a64 system the san-deago core will be out!!! Can I ask does anyone know if the venice core is actually a dual core processor!!! Coz those links show pictures and it looks exactly like a standard a64!!!

Ah well, can't wait for the Venice cores to come out. So fast and overclockable *gets on knees and prays to AMD god*

Lol, have u got that seytup in ur sig needforspeed or is it in the works, coz i definitel go venice!!

It's in the works, and I've finished the specs. Check out the thread I made with the specs in, I've decided to use a Venice as they are amazing. I've just got to wait until they are in stock, then I'm getting one. I'll go change my sig now...

Back
Top Bottom