New system spec!!!!!!!! What do you think?

Now the only problem is paying for this....Dont get to jealous because this wont be finished untill summer. I think I will get a 80GB gard drive and may leave the ram at 512 MB... My case is gorgeous though! im getting it on monday with my 600 watt psu! here look at this baby!

mycase.jpg

R0056974-10.jpg

Ive just checked my processor again and it does cost £100.33. With a fan and heatsink included- http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=79190

You may have noticed im not buying any monitors. This is becasue im hoping to make my TV in to the monitor or the other way round.. And ideas of how to do this?

Yeah you need a montior to start with and then huck up your tv and pc (6600gt) through an s-video cable then go right click on desktop and change tv to main monitor!!

Im a bit worried about how the graphics will turn out. It it may destroy my computer gaming because it feels like im on a playstation.... I might just get a monitor and just watch tv on that...

In regards to cooling, what fans should i buy to go on this. The tech specs dont tell you what size fans should go on it...

And also i think your going to have to help me set up the tempreture sensors as they are apparently very hard to set up...

Are we talkin case fans or cpu fans!! Btw somepeople do see decreased graphic performance when runnin through a telly!! My Bros laptop has a great screena nd wen he hucks it up to then telly its dreadful!

Ill just find somewhere else to put my TV then...

CPU fan hopefully isnt an issue i have one provided with the processor im getting.. Its the case fans im worried about

Ill have to find somewhere else to put my tv then...

The fan and heatsink come included with the CPU im getting. Its the case fans im worried about...

My Bad

srry about the mix up, Jamxx your right its like 15 bucks now....
i gotta check newegg more often... I dont think ive looked into 6600gt's since I bought mine a month ago..

Back
Top Bottom