New super computer record!

and hit guards with it as you make your speedy getaway, that would really hurt, being hit by a supercomputer by an "old lady"

Its a choice between these 2 as my get away vehicle-

cj_38674.jpg

racingshoe.jpg

hmmm....Spoilt for choice...

lol oh yea!!!!!, or use the phenomenal speed of the supercomputer to time warp you to my house so i can beat the crap outta you and take the computer

99nasha said:
Its a choice between these 2 as my get away vehicle-

cj_38674.jpg

racingshoe.jpg

hmmm....Spoilt for choice...

definatly the high heels c'mon now. the bass would screw up the frequencies from the supercomputer and inturn screw it up. thats why the high heels are good

definately the first, you could defean them with extremely loud opera music while you drive away on the hard shoulder, screaming "eat my tires, punks"

yes but you'd never expect the high heel gang to be stealing computers!!!plus the first one is pedal powered...not good when your feet start tapping to the music

lol that toilet one is awesome!!!!, or u could just use a fat girl with gas and puking to draw everyone away in disgust

99nasha said:
plumber.jpg

What about this one? It will distract everyone, while im stealing it...

yeah, ive got that picture, :D
it would distract them there's also loads of space for a supercomputer in the back,
best of all, it comes with a free chauffeur, so you can get your first taste whilst taking it home :eek: :D

Back
Top Bottom