new style

i got xp home w/sp2

and i wanted to go with a 98 look.

so this is what i got and it is a slight disaster

now ya see how that (surronding box) is gray i want it to be black

and i got all this stuff i dont want to be a color and isnt

so i need to like give u guys pics and u can tell me the name of them so i can edit them in the little thingy.

ya know what i am saying?

where it says personal that little thing...i watn it to be dark grat

i want the google bar to be black and the text to be white and on www.imageshack.us where it says host it...the text is gray and i cant see a thing there. but i think i have to keep that gray so everything else is gray

and where i have the little [img=http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6268/untitled4lh.jpg]
i want them to be black

thanx for ur help i know i might be asking alot

and where it says aim buddy list (on the left) it is in cream...i want it in black with gray lettere

i don't think you can change that many different portions of your page. i think it is a case off change all or nothing. although i could be wrong.
you can change the main colour by going into display properties and appearance.
woz

Go to Control Panel > Display. Click on the Appearance tab, and then click Advanced. This will bring up a window that will allow you to change the colors of any part of the Windows system. Just click on the part you want to change, or choose it from the drop-down list, and change the color as desired. Hope this helps.

Is that what you got when you clicked on Display and then Themes and then Classic Windows? Cause it shouldn't come out like that... how did you change it to classic?

what how did i change it to classic?

u go to the system thing and hit classic style or something

and nvm everyone i am gonna change back

and what do woot and noob mean?

You got that effect from changing to Classic and touching nothing else?! That's very very odd... probably best to change back yeah.

Woot is spelt Whoot and is to pronounce exhaultation for a particular thing. Like Whoot Microsoft! Or Whoot Intel! Noob is a newbie, a new person, somebody who is new or unknowledgable.

NO

i had to go to addvanced and do it and i put it all black and white and gray on the things

o and thanx

Back
Top Bottom