New Sli Gaming rig (Budget)

blewandowski_69

In Runtime
Hello, I am saving for a new system that i want to build with around $600 dollars or so. I want a SLi based mobo with 2 PCI express graphics cards that can kick the shit out of battlefield 2, FEAR, and Other new games at high settings, with a nice enough AMD processor to handle it as well, and a good power supply that i can count on. I have all the other shit but i am buying just these three parts for a estimate of 600$ or less if possible ive done it before, but my wish list on newegg.com was deleted. Anyone have ideas that you can recommend.

What the most important factor on a gpu that shows you what it can really do , the core, clock memory, or the pixel pipelines im not 100% sure, i have a pretty good idea but i need to no for sure, Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Im sorry, to clear up what i meant, i want only one card for now then will purchase one later in the future to add on.

Sorry,
Bryan

all 3

Its going to be hard to get all thoes parts to "kick the shit out" of thoes games.

Well for under $600, your not going to get that great of everything, because sli gets pricy. Get like a 6800gs. Nice Intel 805 processor (dual core budget) 2gb corsehair (sp) value select ram, 80gb hatchi 7200rpm hard drive. 400+ watt psu, and a Coolermaster case, and call that beast good to go.

ASUS A8N-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
$114.99

GIGABYTE GV-NX78T256D-ZK Geforce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail
$309.00

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice 1GHz HT Socket 939 Processor - Retail
$166.00

I dunno guys, its possible to get it done i did that in 5 mins. No disrespect. I dint mean to exaggerate on that ''kicking the shit'' comment.

those would do fine but u'll need at least 1gb of ram and at least a 500W power supply, do u have those already?

If you're going to use SLI, try to go for a better processor. All those GPU's will bottleneck that 3200+ like crazy. Oh and is this $600 for just the motherboard and two video cards? Or is it for everything?

Back
Top Bottom