New RAM - cant boot PC

Yeah, I'm guessing the speed isn't for your motherboard then, though if it was too fast, the RAM should slow down, but if it was too slow then it probably wouldn't boot...i'm not too sure actually on that one...

Maybe you have got a too fast a one though, and thats why its not workin since its just getting unstable, since both the new ones won't be damaged...or your very unlucky...

EDIT: Ahh... hmm lol, i'd get replacements as soon as possible though check the RAM speed first with the compatability of your motherboard :)!

I hope i dident bend them putting them in...they do require a fair bit of force :/
But both are bent...ive built a good number of pc's and done many upgrades before, surely i wouldnt bend 2 new ones just like that.

that's what I've said. Return them ande get new ones! They're useless when they don't work!

Yeah...i wouldn't bother trying to fix broken components that were when you got them.

Plus RAM is rather easy to install, you just have to be carweful and push both sides at the same time firmly until you hear a click. it is also best if you push the bracket back too so you can actually put it in :p

Back
Top Bottom