New Printer Suggestions

BK_123

Golden Master
So we are looking at getting a new printer as we only want to have one and not the two. We have been looking at going with HP, Brother, Canon and Epson. We don't want to spend more than $100, We will only use it for the usual tasks. We are looking at this Canon Buy Canon PIXMA Printer - MX456 | Read Reviews | BIG W Online Store Australia and this Epson Buy Epson WorkForce Inkjet Printer - WF-2530 | Read Reviews | BIG W Online Store Australia. We aren't sure about Epson as they haven't always been good but we want one with the feeder at the top and airplay functionality. Epson & Canon seem to be cheap a lot of the time and we've always been with HP & Brother and had no problems.

I've never had an issue with my epsons.

:eek: Seriously??? That's pretty amazing in my mind. I had an epson once... once! lol

Re: Canon's
From my experience and from what I've heard 'around the shop,' you might as well get an Ink fountain installed with it, because you'll need it. Plus (and I don't know if this is true for all models), they use proprietary cartridge designs that drive up cost.

Re: Inkjet
If you can find one (not familiar with your sourcing options in AU) in your price range, try to get a laserjet or even HP's deskjet, or officejet series. Inkjet's are known to consume the highest amount of ink.

Re: Epson
Sounds like I just had a lemon, so I can't really comment on these

Re: Personal Experience
I picked up an HP OfficeJet 4500 in 2010 and have only purchased ink four times since.

Back
Top Bottom