New power supply

if you buy cheep, you will most likely fry your whole computer.

that PSU is absolute crap.

and i am guessing this isnt for a high end machine.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171031

much better for your money, your PC, and reliability.
its for the rig in my sig! i really don't care if it fry's my computer lol i just need a cheap replacement... my last XION lasted good until my brother pulled a plug out of the motherboard while it was on.... (end of story for that PSU lol)

Sorry to say, but that isnt what i would call i high end machine.

umm i never said it was a high end machine??? lol i wouldn't call it a high end machine either i haven't upgraded since last Christmas and that was just the video card other than that it's been 2 years since any upgrades...

umm i never said it was a high end machine??? lol i wouldn't call it a high end machine either i haven't upgraded since last Christmas and that was just the video card other than that it's been 2 years since any upgrades...

i was just stating it would be a death wish to your PC to put crap parts in it.

you do not have to ruffle your feathers over it.

i was just stating it would be a death wish to your PC to put crap parts in it.

you do not have to ruffle your feathers over it.

i'm not, you said my computer wasn't high end i simply said i know, i never said it was... my computers old... if it gives out with the new psu well, i needed to upgrade everything anyways... it's not like this is a computer that's worth a bunch of money, i mean i've put a lot into it considering when i bought the stuff but i just need something to work pretty much

Back
Top Bottom