New PCs

Werd

Baseband Member
I will buy new Pc with montiors or laptop. Which do u recommend Dell or HP?? My budget is $750.

For a new comp, I would choose Dell over HP. But I would suggest you or someone else you know build a computer for a fraction of that price. Do you want it to game or just surf the net? If your not planning on playing the more graphic intense games I suggest you save ur money and get a amd athalon 64 3200+ system, they are very cheap and reliable.

For fast internest...that's up to your type of internet connection. Get off dial up and sign up for DSL or Cable.

I don't play game. I need internet. It's very important for my college works. I have cable. I am planning upgrade to T1.

Is Dell C521 good?

Jeb said:
I don't play game. I need internet. It's very important for my college works. I have cable. I am planning upgrade to T1.

i got a hp shit for gaming good for internet its a pavillion btw....

Is Dell C521 good? I'm not into game. What pavillion means?

I want PC smaller not huge ass

I'd say the C521 is fine. Looks like a good value to me and It's got the option for a dual core processor which is good if you ever want to game but since you said that you aren't into gaming you could always save a few dollars by not getting one but I'd recommend one regardless.

Back
Top Bottom