new pc problems

mr.monger said:
dude my mobo is fine and all the hardware is fine im not that stupid but like i said b4 its just a software prob

thanks crazyboost i found what i wanted at a site called computerhope.com im gonna fix it as soon as i get some floppy discs and a drive
yeah i couldnt figure any of that junk out so i just reinstalled xp... ive been having major probs with my pc, almost everyday for the last week i have had to reinstall the OS because when i shut down and boot up som fncking file is missing... i hope that over now though, well we'll see tomorrow.

ok i fixed it and now it works great.turns out it was just the hd. dot know whats wrong w/ it but i know its messed up.one of the partitions is corrupted and the one that had windows on it seems fine so i dont know whats wrong w/ it. anyways i got a new hd and installed windows and now it works. maxtor ultra16 250 gig w/ 16mb cache 7200rpms. this thing rocks

lol guys, its not a ram prolem, he figered it out yall dun listen too well when ppl say its a software prolem

dude its not the ram and its not the disc!!! i have 2 sticks of 512 each both pc 3200. not only is it written on the sticks but it said so when i bought it and i bought it new. corsair. the hd was only 99 at compusa. they have incredible specials on hds and stuff. too bad they dont carrt procs. hehe fx55 4 $200

Back
Top Bottom