New pc build

Since you prefer a "pre-built", machine, why not just go to sites like iBuyPower, or CyberPower, and just choose a machine within your budget?

I have got a Good one that I just built

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Sorry Charlie

Around 700 dollars, but I got a free DVD writer drive and 2 old HDDs that total around 350GB so that would add like $60

Sure

Case:
Azza Solano 1000 Full Sized Case - $100
Motherboard:
Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 - $189
Processor:
AMD FX-8150 8 core - $169
Graphics Card:
MSI Radeon HD 6570 128-bit DDR3 - $55 (open box)
RAM
G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 32GB (4x8gb) DDR3 1600 - $100
Power Supply
Cool Power Gamer Series 880W - $36
Hard Drive (that i bought)
OCZ Vertex Plus R2 120GB SATA II SSD - $70

You can look up the specs, cause I don't want to write all of them out. Its $719 I think. You just gotta subscribe to the Newegg newsletter and wait for good deals or buy refurbished/open box parts. Newegg is my favorite site, but I did get my power supply on Amazon and I did go look on TigerDirect. All three are good for shopping around.

I just finished building this computer around 2 days ago so I haven't done too much on it yet, still waiting for my wireless adapter to come in the mail

You have a gazillion options under 1000 dollars. A lot of it will come down to things like personal experiences with products and reading reviews. If I were you I would kind of do what I did when I first started. Grab a PC book of some sorts. The best way to pick out your components is to know how they work. It gets really confusing when you see a million acronyms in the forums sometimes. You can easily learn by just reading a few web searches and a good book. Then just read feedback and reviews on products. When you pick it all out, post what you have on the forum. Someone will help you finalize. Order it all. Then read the mobo manual to put it together. Its actually really simple..

Back
Top Bottom