am looking at getting a new rig as my current PC recently turned 5 which is = 50 in computer years
anywho, this is what i'm thinking...
Asus P6T Motherboard
Intel Core i7 (quad core) 2.66GHz 45nm
Nvidia GeForce GTX 295
Kingston ValueRAM DDR3 PC10600 1333MHz 2GB x 3 = 6gig
Corsair TX650W Power Supply
Antec Nine Hundred Case
already have HDD's, keyboard, mice, monitors and dvd burner.
and here are some questions....
- the corei7 are very costly at the moment and so are the mobo's that go along with them. will there be a price drop in the summer in your opinion?
- or should i get another quadcore chip / mobo to keep things cheaper?
- the antec 900 looks good but i've heard the 1200 is heaps better but in what way?
- can the gtx295 run 3 monitors as it has the extra HDMI slot which is awesome for watching HD stuff
- will the power supply be enough? i have zero clue in that department
thanks in advance