New Parts?

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Ok....so iv hit a bit of a snag....with new ideas?

Anyone got any ideas for new parts for my PC?
I would like to dress it up, for cheep, or to add more performance aswell maybe.

This is what i got so far.

Antec 1200 w/ 2 extra case fans

M4 A78 Pro Mobo (Asus)

Phenom 940 Quad @ 3.5Ghz (tryin to get above this)

V8 Cooler Master HSF

4GB (2GB x2) OCZ Gold (1070Mhz)

XFX 4850 HD 512 MB DDR3 (not OC)

550W PSU Rosewill, 12v1/2 at 18A

dvd player dual layer R/WCD player R/W

IMG_4551.jpg

V8 with case fans.

IMG_45461.jpg

Outside the case

Suggestions?
Anything would be nice

Cold Cathodes, and UV cable sleeving. Once you buy cold cathodes try to buy any remaining "trimming pieces" as UV reactive. Cabling, fans, connectors. It starts to get expensive, but buying CCFL's alone doesn't do much. They produce very little light.

EDIT: But for other mods:

-Laser cut fan grills.
-Flashy paintjob on any given part (doesn't always have to be the case).
-Another big one: Bay devices. They can range from fan controller to speakers. Hard drive chillers, RAM intakes, LCD readouts, etc...
-Liquid Cooling.
-If you didn't have an Antec 1200, I would suggest a window mod. But I suppose you would windows the top panel. Sometimes that looks good. Depends on taste.

EDIT2: I'll give you a link to where I shop for crazy mod parts. They are a bit expensive but will definitely help you get ideas and then you shop it around and see who carries it cheaper.

FrozenCPU.Com

They sell that cable sleeving on newegg?

and for the most, u'd say Green reactive sleeving and CCFL's to go with Blue?

I'm not sure what NE sells in the way of accessories; I only shop their hardware.

I'm not big on mixing colors, but you are more than welcome to do so. Try to visualize it and think of what might look good/bad.

Hmm, if I were to suggest anything, it would be to get all your LEDs and stuff to match...It's a big pet peeve of mine personally. Maybe change the fan in your V8 with a blue fan instead. I got tired of blue to be honest, but as grant said a lot of modding depends on personal taste.

Back
Top Bottom