New Monitor

ik786

Solid State Member
I'm getting a new computer tomorrow and i would like to know what would be a good monitor at around 19-22 inches and around 350 dollars or less and if you can could you find one at http://www.tigerdirect.ca/

Get the Dell 2007WFP if you can. If not, then just look for good brands such as Viewsonic and Samsung.

thanks atomic rooster i have a dell 17 inch its like 4 years old now and tigerdirect is close to my house i don't really want to order

I have the acer 22inch that rooster mentioned, its a great monitor (had 2 first one i dropped compiuter case onto :( ) anyway the first didnt have any stuck pixels, this one has 1, sods law,but its great, even in games despite it being a 'value' monitor. looks nice, great colour vibrancy, nice settings too, im very happy, one thing i do have to say tho, on the first monitor i had, the colours seemed messed up and the brighness was knackered i think it had been returned as faulty and then sold onto me, anyhow the replacement i got is much much better, great value, comes with a dvi cable too so u have everythign u need. (only problem is it doesnt look funky or cool)

lol its okay i don't need the looks of the casing just the performance has to be good, is it good for watching videos on?

yeah i like it , its really good. dont watch many videos on it, just play games but fom what i do watch the quality is good.

My friend has the 20.1" version of the LG posted above. It bleeds quite noticeably when the screen is dark. Not sure if it carries over to the 22" though.

Back
Top Bottom