Re: New MoBo/CPU!!! Any suggestions?
Well, I ordered the X2 3800+ but then chickened out. I had to cancel the order. I am going to wait until tomorrow when my head is clear, and then order. The reason I cancelled is because this guy wrote a review, showing that a P4 3.0GHz did better than the X2 3800+. Also, people said it did bad with some games. I will just have to see.