New latop... css lag

thomas49th

In Runtime
Now, I know your going to tell me that a Latitude D630 is a buiesness machine, but there is no way in the world that i can be getting 10 fps on counter strike source normal maps on all settings low. I thought it might be the power management scheme but it's plugged into the wall and set to home/office desk.

I cant use everest to identify the card's PCI/AGP video or GPU. The adapter family is Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset

and the adapter string is GMA X3100

How can i be getting such a low fps. My ati raedon 9550 from 2004 can handle is better than this and so can a 64mb geforce mx 440!

Thanks

Thomas,

You can use CPU-Z and GPU-Z to identify the graphics, RAM memory, and CPU specifications, timings, and even manufacturing dates. It is quite possible that the power management utilities automatically underclock your processor, or it could be something else; We do not have enough information to identify that at this time.

Both of these programs should work without having to install, and have very low file sizes.

CPU-Z 1.46
GPU-Z 0.2.6

Good luck!
Sincerely, ®ΔĐĮǾĦĘΔĐ

This is from GPU-Z

pic.jpg

what do ya think?
Thanks

i really dont want to sound off topic, but ive noticed that AMD has been dominating the laptop proceesing market for a while now

that was extremely off topic and a pointless post.

the reason you're getting such low fps is because the "gpu" you have is integrated. if you want to be able to play games at all on a laptop you need to have some sort of dedicated card. intel integrated graphics cant do anything other than internet and very very few games.

he's just trying to spam to get his post count up, nothing new and fancy.

anyway, yea man sorry to say that integrated intel chipset isnt gonna do anything as far as gaming goes... :(

actually theirs away around this, I'm running on a integrated graphics card also and started playing ET-Wolf again, I got low FPS, So I got a list of some really good graphic tweaks for the game, your going to need to research this but you need to get shadows of, and the sky off aalso blood off, and the particles in the game, also their is more such as /com_maxfps 75 and also snaps and also the render aswell as the color bits and texture's your going to need to turn it off, this will improve the graphics and then it should improve fps, research google for cs graphic tweaks

here try this:
http://www.trap17.com/index.php/c-s-source-tweaks-tips_t24526.html

Yup, intergrated graphics at glance. Don't be foolded by the "X" from the X3100. It's basically a faster version of the GMA 945/950.
actually theirs away around this, I'm running on a integrated graphics card also and started playing ET-Wolf again, I got low FPS, So I got a list of some really good graphic tweaks for the game, your going to need to research this but you need to get shadows of, and the sky off aalso blood off, and the particles in the game, also their is more such as /com_maxfps 75 and also snaps and also the render aswell as the color bits and texture's your going to need to turn it off, this will improve the graphics and then it should improve fps, research google for cs graphic tweaks

here try this:
http://www.trap17.com/index.php/c-s-source-tweaks-tips_t24526.html

That might give him 10 more FPS, but still.

Back
Top Bottom