New Laptop with Vista =(

0-60 in around 8 seconds, governed to 120 MPH, 1/4 mine in 16.1 with a good driver.

If any of you didn't get the point of my post above...........

Vista is great if you give it a chance..............and it's a premium sports car (Corvette) compared to the out dated XP (Dodge Neon).
Why buy a new Laptop with Vista then yank it's guts out to downgrade to XP?
Sure it requires premium fuel..............more RAM, better video, and more CPU power. But hey, you pay to play!

If any of you are the techie type ;) and go behind the scenes you'll appreciate what's under the hood of Vista.
Just give it a chance and don't listen to all the bashing.

I for one would never think of going backwards...........

alright alright, i've given vista a chance and i'd have to say its no too shabby. My question now is, that even with 2gigs or ram and running at 1.9ghz it takes some time to load and run. Is there any thing that i can do to maybe give it a lil boost? or should i quit whining?

look for "vista tweaks" on google.
i have vista lite, and it pwns xp with booting up. the boot screen is really quick and after that its pretty much at the desktop straight away, xp takes a while.
im just too lazy to install my programs on vista

I had no idea there was a Vista Lite version. Does it have the Aero and all that good stuff? I'm thinking Vista Lite is like Vista Basic edition. I have some customers now who doesn't want to pay a lot for an OS so I'm forced to get them stripped down versions of Vista (Basic edition) or even Windows XP :p.

Back
Top Bottom