New laptop?

kyle123

Beta member
I am in market to replace my ten year old laptop. Idk what to get. I use my current laptop as a multi media center. Needs to have good sound, good visual for dvds. Must have a dvd/cd burner. Needs to be able to play the below games no problem. A ssd drive would be a huge plus.

Elder scrolls online
World of warcraft
Dungeon and dragons online

I would appreciate suggestions as all this new technology is overwhelming. Im lookin at 1500$ and lower.cheaper is better but must be able to do above.

I just recommended the "Lenovo IdeaPad Z510" to a friend. It will fit your needs as well.
It comes with:
  • 8 gig RAM.
  • 4.gen Core i7 (I7-4702MQ)
  • HD Display (1080p. Not all laptops has that)
  • Sleek design. Also quite thin by Notebook standards
  • A GTX 740M GPU. (It's a great mobile GPU)
  • HDD/SSD hybrid 1TB

Last edited:
I just recommended the "Lenovo IdeaPad Z510" to a friend. It will fit your needs as well.
It comes with:
  • 8 gig RAM.
  • 4.gen Core i7 (I7-4702MQ)
  • HD Display (1080p. Not all laptops has that)
  • Sleek design. Also quite thin by Notebook standards
  • A GTX 740M GPU. (It's a great mobile GPU)
  • HDD/SSD hybrid 1TB

I heard of that computer? I only see the 410 one on lenovo website. where.can get this model? Ive heard lenovo customer service os awful

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Do all those computers have dvd burners?

I am not sure. I believe so. I'm pretty sure a super multi dvd optical drive is both a reader and burner. Don't quote me on that though.

They are able to burn. Companies doesn't make DVD-ROM drives anymore.

About the IdeaPad Z510.
You can buy it on amazon. I didn't find it ether on the English version of Lenovos homepage.
However i found it in the danish version... that's odd.
Bærbar Lenovo Z510-computer | 15,6" bærbar multimediecomputer | Lenovo (DK)

Btw about the tech support. I think the one you have heard that from just had a bad experience with the support he was getting

Back
Top Bottom