New Laptop

gugafan05

Beta member
I am buying a new laptop for around $1500 and was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should be looking for in a laptop around this price range. Any information would be greatly appreciated. If you have any suggestions on a particular laptop that would be appreciated as well.

If you go to Dell.com, I recommend any of the Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, at least 1GB DDR2 RAM, and whatever size storage hard drive you need. That should fall into your price range.

You could get an acer for pretty cheap off of tigerdirect.com and you'd get a lot for your money. I'd personally recommend acer over dell but it's all personal preference, if you like dell then get one but I personally like acer products better.

my sister has a sony vaio that she got for like 1100 and she said its amazing. just get core 2 duo and a gig of ram, wherever u get it. i think sony's are good tho.

The VAIO is super light!!!! I've personally used one. It's fast with the Core 2 Duo and 1GB RAM. It has the nice carbon fiber exterior and the integrated web cam and fingerprint recognition is neat.

Back
Top Bottom