new keyboard issues

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
i just got a saitek gaming keyboard and i plugged it in and it worked fine until i played cs, i started cs up and got in a server and i was running in a circle for no reason, in the end i had to plug in my old keyboard which sucks, right now im kinda pissed off cause this was an expensive keyboard and i cant even play a game as old as cs, can u guys help me???

I don't know, but I just bought that keyboard myself. Do you have the blue Eclipse? That's the one I have and it is great!

it has the a blue backlight ya, it looks and feels awesome im just pissed that it wont work with the game i play most

Okay, try just typing in Microsoft word and see what happens... It may just be an issue with CS:S, or it may be an issue with the keyboard.

i can type just fine in my firefox and stuff its just this game, im using my old keyboard right now and its cs not css

Oh... do you have a different game you can try? That would fully eliminate the possibility that it could have something to do with the keyboard, and would show that it is something in CS that needs to be changed.

i just tried css and it works fine so its to do with cs, i have no idea what i could change though

I have a issue like that too.

Its in Guild Wars, my keyboard just randomly makes the Enter Button stop working.

As far as I can tell, there is no way.................

well after reading up on it on google for a long time i found that this keyboard has a problem with a few other games and u can fix it by disabling something in the device manager which fixed my cs problem so now i have an awesome keyboard which works flawlessly woot

Back
Top Bottom