New GPU installation preparation.
Its been a while since I changed from Nvidia to ATI. Soon my 5870 will be here and I just want to get your input on what i need to do to make sure I completely remove my current Nvidia drivers.
Back in the days there was a program I used that automatically looked for anything that had to do with nvidia or ati and u had a choice to remove it, however I don't remember the name.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor