New Gaming Rig...

99% of the time I play CS:Source, and the rest, i play COD:WAR & some Crysis here and there. what about you?
QUOTE]

I used to play source but I got burn out on it once I started doing it competitively. I've been itching to get back into a competitive FPS though.. Intol cal or cevo, if those even exist. I don't mind playing MMOs but I think im going to wait until Star Wars: TOR is released then i wont mind paying 15$. Im really looking forward to SC2. Ive watched both of the battle reports probably 8 times each after I downloaded them in hi-def. It's pretty sick. D3 will also be fun but looks too fake right now. The scenery/background graphics don't mesh well with the characters. As soon as i get my gaming rig in, I'll do my best to beat Crysis 1 and the expo without sleeping, then Ill probably pick up left 4 dead, that looks interesting. Ill most surely reinstall source on that new comp too. Theres many other games Ill play too but as of right now, just running on a 2.0 dual core and integrated graphics has a hard time running any sort of new game. Especially since its a vaio and the air circulation sucks.

99% of the time I play CS:Source, and the rest, i play COD:WAR & some Crysis here and there. what about you?
QUOTE]

I used to play source but I got burn out on it once I started doing it competitively. I've been itching to get back into a competitive FPS though.. Intol cal or cevo, if those even exist. I don't mind playing MMOs but I think im going to wait until Star Wars: TOR is released then i wont mind paying 15$. Im really looking forward to SC2. Ive watched both of the battle reports probably 8 times each after I downloaded them in hi-def. It's pretty sick. D3 will also be fun but looks too fake right now. The scenery/background graphics don't mesh well with the characters. As soon as i get my gaming rig in, I'll do my best to beat Crysis 1 and the expo without sleeping, then Ill probably pick up left 4 dead, that looks interesting. Ill most surely reinstall source on that new comp too. Theres many other games Ill play too but as of right now, just running on a 2.0 dual core and integrated graphics has a hard time running any sort of new game. Especially since its a vaio and the air circulation sucks.

YEA, CAL for CS:Source doesnt exist anymore, but CEVO is still around, I havent done it competitively but hoping to get to it soon, been playin the game for 3yrs now but been on and off but started playin it pretty solid since earlier this year, so hopefully i'll get into the competitive side of it soon

QUOTE]

and yeah, IM def. pickin up L4D as well, heard its really good,

L4D is a sweet game man you will like it. I have beaten all the campaigns a bunch of times on all difficulties but still play em from time to time but the versus mode is sweet and the new survival mode is insane.... Never really gets old IMO....:D:D If you get it put your username for steam up on the thread with the rest of em and ill add ya or you can just look mine up and add me if you wanna play sometime... I also got CSS but dont really play it that much anymore...:D:D

Back
Top Bottom