New Gaming Rig...

Sedah

In Runtime
Hey, everyone, jus wanted to say thanks for those who helped me w/ questions prior to the build and those who gave me advice on parts.

My case finally came in yesterday, and was the last thing I ordered. I assembled it right away when i got it and got everything working in 8-9hours or so; now only thing I need to upgrade is the cooling kit for the CPU[using stock for now] Idle wise it stays at 33-37c and workload gets to 38-42c...sooo lookin to OC it to around 3.3-3.7ghz; got any aftermarket cooling kit suggestion? =)

anyways, jus wanted to share the finish product...the specs are listed below.

04132009.jpg

I'm glad you got everything working! Take some pictures of inside the case.

Your signature has to be less than 5 lines.

Nice build man! Hows that i7 coming along? Definitely some nice ram going on there too. What games do you play?

looks really good, congrats, and like rohan said, straighten out that sig line and you'll be good to go...

Very nice man... Glad everything arrived in working order Receiving parts DOA is such a PITA...

Rig looks good tho...:D:D:D

Very nice build you have there! Looks like it's going to serve you for many years to come. Congratz!

I'm glad you got everything working! Take some pictures of inside the case.

Your signature has to be less than 5 lines.

here are some pics of the inside; and I fixed my sig =)

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

MY cable management is okay, wish I coulda done better.

Nice build man! Hows that i7 coming along? Definitely some nice ram going on there too. What games do you play?

99% of the time I play CS:Source, and the rest, i play COD:WAR & some Crysis here and there. what about you?

Nice Build! Are you running Vista or XP?

Im running Windows Vista 64bit

Very nice build you have there! Looks like it's going to serve you for many years to come. Congratz!

Thanks, My old comp laster me about 3-4years, hopefully this one last me longer =)

I bet you that system will last you at least 4 years. Plus that system is super upgradable. Dang I wish I could afford a system like that.

nice upgrade ;)

do regular maintenance an clean the fan fins an such well, shouuld last u a long time ;)

just be sure to take care of it, ofcourse

Back
Top Bottom