New First PC Build Please help!

V8SplashMan

Baseband Member
Ok so I orderd all the parts for my computer bran new, and put them all together, and the only part that was really difficult for me was wiring it. I did the best I could from what the ASUS manuel said, but when I tried starting my computer up it is absolutly dead. It does'nt beep, no fan turns on, nothing!

The only thing that comes on is a green light on the motherboard.

What should I do??

SPECS:
Case: LIAN LI PC-61 USB Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 2.4GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core Processor - Retail

Motherboard: ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

Graphics Card: Radeon X1900XT 512MB

Memory: G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory - Retail

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600JS 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

CD Drive: SONY Black 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model DDU1615/B2s - OEM

You got basically everything I got for the biuld i just did. My best advice to you is to unplug everything, and then plug the power cales back in, then the fans, and check if it works then. If it does, then re-wire everything. if it doesn't I don't know whats wrong

Back
Top Bottom