New Extreme Edition - WTF!!!

AMD has a good scheme on their marketing front. AMD could most certainly hold it. They have been steady lately, and gaining a bit here and there. LK, you again prove you know nothing about economics.. neither do you CW.

I can only hope I never will :D

I do think however their marketting strategy has been purely on being that Processor that is not Intel from before AMD64. They try to be cool; but ultimately its about the price and they're not Intel. The Price can only last so long, especially if they ever get a Dell Contract. They can only do that so long.

You just don't think before you type these posts do you? I have nothing else to say to you. You better understand the facts. AMD is better then Intel. Intel isn't everything in the damn world. And AMD has contracts with HP and Compaq. Intel fan boys.. you guys are so brainwashed.

Hey hey guys...let's calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. Get rid of the bad vibes.

Intel or AMD...

Either chip has it's strong points as well as thier weaknesses. It will be up to the masses to do thier homework about the cpu chip they want to have. The makers of the chips will do thier dead level best you can be asured of that, to get the buyer to buy thier cpu chip. It's not who has the most sexy ads or who has the market shares. It's going to be in the end the person buying the chip that will find which brand will do the job for them.
It's competition and it makes for hearty discussions like this one. There will always be the steadfast followers of the 2 major players in the game. I for one am a Intel user.

Re: Intel or AMD...

setishock said:
Either chip has it's strong points as well as thier weaknesses. It will be up to the masses to do thier homework about the cpu chip they want to have. The makers of the chips will do thier dead level best you can be asured of that, to get the buyer to buy thier cpu chip. It's not who has the most sexy ads or who has the market shares. It's going to be in the end the person buying the chip that will find which brand will do the job for them.
It's competition and it makes for hearty discussions like this one. There will always be the steadfast followers of the 2 major players in the game. I for one am a Intel user.

Exactly our opinions do not matter, in the end its up to buyers to decide what they buy and where they get it.

Back
Top Bottom