New Custom PC Build or Pre-Built PC

maroj2481

In Runtime
New Custom PC Build or Pre-Built PC

I am wanting to get a new desktop computer. I was thinking of building another PC, but I was also thinking of getting a pre-built PC. I already have a few pieces for the build, picked out. And I already have a pre-built in mind. I want a pre-built because the whole PC will have warranty and not like the custom one, which each component will have its own warranty. And the pre built PC has some stuff I am looking for, in which the custom one won't. And I want a custom one, because most of the parts are better than the built one, but the custom is a little bit more money.

Here is the pre built one:

Newegg.com - HP Pavilion P6610F (BM417AA#ABA) Athlon II X4 635(2.9GHz) 4GB DDR3 750GB HDD Capacity ATI Radeon HD 4200 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Some of the custom components:

Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Thuban 3.0GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT75TFBGRBOX

Newegg.com - ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 AM3 AMD 880G HDMI USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

if you build yourself you get more for you money unlike with hp or any other maker, they up the price to get a huge profit :) just my 2 cents :p

Back
Top Bottom