New CPU!!!

culexor

Daemon Poster
I got my new CPU! It's an AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.0ghz. AMAZING! I highly suggest picking one up. I used to have an AMD Sempron 3400+ 2.0ghz....big difference. I got the CPU, a new mobo (mine was outdated....skt 754) and new ram (2gb). Cost me about $380. Now I have to save my money for a new graphics card (I have an nVidia GeForce 6600LE). The heatsink that came with my CPU is insane compared to my old CPU. Its got copper tubing sticking out of it and everything!

Current Specs:
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ 3.0ghz
Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe (nForce 570)
2GB (2x 1GB G.SKILL Dual Channel)
nVidia GeForce 6600LE
240GB (160gb + 80gb SATA HDDs)

Ah Man, you should have gone with the AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Black box. This CPU has an unlocked CPU multiplier, for better OCing!

Ah Man, you should have gone with the AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Black box. This CPU has an unlocked CPU multiplier, for better OCing!

I didnt have enough money and I don't think I need to overclock this thing. It's plenty fast.

That's one hell of a CPU, AMD wise. Now you just need to upgrade that video card and you'll have the ultimate gaming system.

That's one hell of a CPU, AMD wise. Now you just need to upgrade that video card and you'll have the ultimate gaming system.

yeah thats next on my list.....its goofy how nice everything is....except for the EXTREMELY outdated video card....im looking at that XFX 8600...looks nice and its not too expensive (i will never be able to afford an 8800 and i dont really need one anyway)

Back
Top Bottom