New Cooler. Same Problem.

Man this thread is making me return to my OC. There's not much I can do w/o a better board and/or some MOFSETs heatsinks though.

i gotta work on my overclock i got all this room to overclock but i havnt had time to touch it yet

I feel the same way except it's my RAM limiting me. I don't feel like spending money on new RAM since I'm at 4 Ghz though.

Ah well when i try out 16.5x 3310ghz at 1.525-1.575vcore i start getting bluescreens that usually point out problems with video drivers and my AHCI storage drivers.. kinda weird when 16x 3210ghz works perfectly stable at 1.50vcore.

I cant believe that a black edition dual core cant make it to atleast 3.3ghz, wtf AMD

Each processor is slightly different. No processor is built exact to the other (I don't know why that is), so overclocking is something that is either hit or miss sometimes.

I don't overclock my rig anymore. When I first got it, I did, and I got the 2.4GHZ to 3.2GHZ and managed 3.4GHZ, but I just switched it back and have kept it like that... It is making me want to try again though...

My settings are 1.51vcore 3248ghz 203fsb. 5 hours prime95 stable, 3 hours OCCT linpack Max stable.

When i try 204fsb (3275ghz) prime95 fails in 8 minutes, no matter how much voltage boost i give it.

Did your motherboard come up with Hardware Monitors? I'd prefer to use one of those to get the actual chip temperature.

Set your multiplier to stock. Then OC using frequency only. I want to see how far the RAM will go to see if it is a problem with the RAM or not.

:D :D Joga i love you :D :D

First time i havent blue screened, Maybe my kuma doesnt like oc via multi? But ah i think if i slow down my NB clock and ht and raise my vdda ill get it stable..

Back
Top Bottom