New computer suggestion

trollmaster69

Baseband Member
I am going to buy a computer and with it I am wanting the usaul, large hard drive, fast processor, lots of ram, dvd burner, and with windows xp media center installed. It doesn't have to come with a monitor or keyboard/mouse all I am really looking for is the tower. I am not the best a picking out computers so if anyone could send me a link to the best computer for me that would be great. By the way my spending limit is $800.00

Thankyou

Id suggest you build one yourself. Or atleast get a barebone kit, and add whatever other parts you want. Dont buy a prebuilt one unless you absolutely HAVE TO.

I really don't have that much knowledge on building a computer. I upgrade my other computers all the time with new hard drives, dvd drives, and ram upgrades. I really haven't done any big computer installation, so I would just prefer buying a prebuilt system. I have a spending limit of $800 so if anyone knows the best deal floating around these days for a desktop for up to $800 let me know.

www.ibuypower.com <- a good place for custom pre-built computers
get a dell if you're more comfortable with name brands.
if you already know how to install optical drives and ram, motherboard/cpu installation is not at all harder. i would give it a shot, but if you're really worried about screwing up when you do it yourself.. then i hope the two things i mentioned above help out :)

Back
Top Bottom