NEW COMPUTER SET UP give opinion

erythnul

Baseband Member
ok this is it
motherboard-GIGABYTE "GA-K8N Ultra-SLI" NVIDIA nForce4 SLI Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL

CASE-NZXT Yellow ATX MId Tower Case with Side Panel Window, Model "GUARDIAN"

CPU-AMD Athlon 64 3000+, 512KB L2 Cache, Socket 939 64-bit Processor

HARD DRIVE- seagate sata200gig

SOUND CARD- ONBOARD FOR RIGHT NOW

VIDEO CARDS- 2 Jaton nVIDIA GeForce 6600GT Video Card, 128MB GDDR3, 128-Bit, DVI/TV-Out, PCI-Express, Model "Video-PX6600GT

RAM- 1 gig of giel ulta series value ram dual channel memory

cd rom- rosewill cd-rw drive

Hmm... Looks good my friend. Very nice! Just a note, but I wouldn't get the Rosewill CD-RW drive... Why not get a DVD-RW while you're at it? I believe on Newegg they're about 60-80 bucks... I have a NEC one and it works great! And if you're planning on overclocking your processor, then get a Winchester core. I've heard that they're good for that sort of thing. Doesn't the 939 Athlon 3000+ have the Winchester core? I think all of them do, but I could be wrong...

Looks good, though.

sounds good! graphics sounds nice! yeah get a DVD rw while your at it, i never at my time f building and iv regretted it since!
personally yellow cases i think are ugly but your choice! :D
nice system! let us know when you get it up and going and pics!

hey

yeah i was thinking about ...but arnt most dvds you rent burn proof or somethin idk.... the rosewill cd-rw isnt that bad...have one in my old system

Dont get a gigabyte. They did poorly is SLI tests. The ASUS SLI did the best is preforance and OC'ing

most dvds aren't really protected and if they are there easy to get around. u can use a dvd burner for other things they come in use sometimes.

Owage, no it didnt. I have a article infront of me. ASUS was the best all around board scoring highest or second highest in all tests. I'm trying to save him a couple bucks.

Back
Top Bottom