New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Doom10320

In Runtime
Hi this is the computer im gunna order towmarrow well the parts :p
Here it is

Case-RAIDMAX Smilodon Extreme ATX-612WEBP Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case comes with 500W Power Supply

Ram- Kingston HyperX 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory

DvDriver- LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD Burner with LightScribe

Prossecer- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Brisbane 2.2GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Processor

VideoCard- PNY VCG8600GXPB GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

MotherBoard- PC CHIPS A13G+ (V3.0) AM2 NVIDIA nForce 6100-405 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

thats all 504$ all im willing to spend on a new computer

Current Computer have the parts idk lol but w/e Ps:Made by my dad in 2004
Prossecer-AMD Athlon Xp 2800+ 1.67ghz which runs at 2.80

Ram-2gigs DDr

motherboard- idk lol doesnt support PCI Express 16x tho nor DDr2

PowerSupply-400watts

DvDriver-hehe idk some black old one :p

VideoCard-Nvidia 6200OC

so i just want to see what u guys think and if i should get it for 504$ becuase all my friends said that i should save 1000$ for better computer but im not willing to buy a 1000$ lol 504$ is good lol or should i just keep my old computer :p

Ps: IM not going to throw away my old computer if i get new one, gunna use it for when friends over if anyone asks what im gunna do with it lol.

Is it a good deal for 504$?

I wouldn't trust a PSU that comes with a case with all my expensive components. If you want to risk it, that's fine, it will probably work, but I recommend getting a better brand PSU.

im gunna use it for gaming lol i want to play Age of Conan at least on Medium when it comes out and im not even close to being able to play it on this computer i would think the new one would be able to play it on medium..

and i cant go over 500$ its 504 for all the parts and + shipping 535$

It's a little faster, but the build I listed is MUCH faster. I missed your video card at first and I assumed you were going to be using integrated graphics...but now I see you have the 8600GT on there.

Wait a minute and I'll get up a full list of parts to show you.

47773828nz2.jpg

Niceee build for under $500. Plus you have $50 worth of mail in rebates, so it's really only $450. The video card and processor both are much better than the ones you picked out. The motherboard you picked out is really crappy, and getting a cheap motherboard will cause problems in the long run. This build is well balanced, which is important.

could u give me those link lol im gunna ask my dad which one is better i still believe u but i just want to make sure with my dad becuase hes god with computers :) thx tho alot

Back
Top Bottom