Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Beta Member
Default New Computer - Display problems - browser problems..

I have dell monitors that are exactly the same. These things honestly have a mind of their own. I have 2 dvi, 1 hdmi, and no displayport. The first time i turned on the computer it didn't display anything on one of the monitors, so i was trying to figure out what was wrong, but it didn't seem like it was on my end. I switched the monitors and all of a sudden i see the bios display and everything turned on . I setup the monitors and they all worked fine. The 2 dvi cables were setup on the graphics card and the hdmi only worked on the motherboard. A week later i turn on the computer and the displays get messed up and only 2 of them display. I really don't understand what is happening. All 3 monitors displayed everything fine, and now only 2 work. Do i need a display port? I have Radeon HD 7850 ASUS, and i downloaded the latest driver. I also have windows 7! Please help!

Also my browsers keep on crashing. I use firefox, chrome, and IE. They randomly stop responding and im not sure why. I have java and flash installed.
harharimacar is offline   Reply With Quote