new computer 2 a 3 bluescreens of death...

Domaz

In Runtime
Ok this is getting upseting. I got this laptop that i bought 5 months ago and it had in that time 2 to 3 bluescreens of death. It got the 3 one right few minutes ago, it shutted down unexpectedly i started the computer normal i recieved an message sayin windows has recovered from the unexpected shutdown but when i check for solutions it says if this happend once you should restart if more then once i should make backup files if the hardware failure would never recover or contact manufacture company and see for more info on the failing hardware component...now it's a list betweent he ram cpu or the videocard, i don't know witch one does that but it's buggin me out, cause i don't know what to do, last time i had this was 2 or so months ago and i check everything did scans and all that defragmentations and checked the c disk for any errors nothing camed up, so i really don't know much what els to do.. I don't get it this is a new computer and it allready does sum crazy stuff like that. I get alloth of problems with vista, i get these errors from different sofwares like skype or yahoo my internet explorer gets errors and stuff alike i don't get it....can sumbody pls help me out, give sum tips on what to do..would be really apreciated.

Ok...First I think that you need to take a step back and just relax. You said that you have only had the computer for like 3 months. Do you have any type of warranty, limited or full? Because I would send the laptop back to the manufacturer, and have them look at it. That is if you have another computer, that you can use in the interim.

*Just a side note, you might want to go through and reread your posts before you add them because there are a lot of little spelling errors in important spots.*

Start with new video drivers. I don't know what video card you have, but some driver versions are prone to BSODs. If that does not solve it, update the rest of your drivers and rum Memtest.

I apologize for sum errors in my sentences. And yes the computer is only 5 months old. I haven't installed any news updates for the video driver cause it's a laptop and i don't know how to install on one of them drivers. Secondly yes, i do have a warranty of it. And yeah i bought it in a local hardware store so i don't know if i can send this laptop to the manufacturer.. why? i don't know its cause i read about bad customer services in some company's so i don't know. I have a 8600GT card.

What laptop do you have? We can help you find drivers if you give us more information like model, and OS.

That would be really apreciated

I have an Asus G1 S

It's

Processor
Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2 GHz 4MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB ( 32Bit) Vista
:: Mainboard
Intel 965M
:: Memory
2048 MB, DDR2 PC5300 667Mhz SDRAM, max. 4096MB, 2x1024MB
:: Graphics adapter
NVIDIA Geforce 8600M GT - 256 MB

and yeah the thing is that i never tried to install updates of videodrives on a laptop cause it's a bit different and harder then on a desktop. And i'm to afraid to mess it up incase i would do something wrong.

It's under warranty, I'd return it to the vendor for repair.

What are the temperatures like when it's running?

Yeah, its a laptop so can't really be fixed by yourself as much. I'd send it back to the shop and ask for a replacement, as something doesn't seem right.

I'd expect laptops to crash less than desktops, because they've been built in mind of the components to match each other as best as possible

Back
Top Bottom