New Computer

I dont really care which is better, people have tried to convince me to get an AMD, its just not gonna happen, I'm happy with Intel. BTW joxley1990, you spelt there wrong, it should be they're.
As for price, I havent a clue, I need to review the GPU, CPU (trying to find a dual core with HT), RAM and PSU. My latest estimate was at around £1,200,l but with a cheaper GPU, different PSU, RAID 1 (another hard drive) and different RAM, it may be around £1,500. Luckily I save on not getting another monitor (hence the KMV)

Can anyone suggest a not bad GPU for about £120 tops that will fit my mobo, I'm not all that clued up on GPU's as I dont game much (indeed, if at all)

The X2 marks the death of Intel. There is no longer any need to buy a Pentium since the X2 series does all the things AMD was originally better at than a Pentium. Except this time it takes the things Intel was better at and has completely flipped the script, so that now AMD has the edge in basically everything. Get an X2, Pentiums are pointless now considering they aren't better at really much of anything compared to the X2 line.

Back
Top Bottom