new comp...mobo question

killthenakedcat

In Runtime
I'm building my first comp and it says the connect the power LED to the mobo slot or w/e...I have 3 connectors the reset switch hdd led or w/e and the pwr switch or something but I can't seem to find the pwr led connector...shouldn't it be connected to the other 3?...help

What?

I don't fully understand the question.

So you're trying to plug the LED light into the motherboard, and cant find a way to power it with the PSU?

idk..im the noob...in the instruction manual it says connect pwr led connector to mobo...theres 3 connectors that it also tells me to connect...the reset switch, the power switch and the hdd led connector...there is no pwr led connector there are available pins however next to the other 3 connectors...they were each connected to 2 pins...there are 2 available pins but no connector which should be the pwr led i'm guessing...I'm a noob!!!!!

umm its the antec 900 cas...idk I havent turned it on yet....it obv has led's but i think those r on the fans....

Take the light connector end, and then find something that it will go into. Report back where it leads (the piece that plugs into the light)

Take the light connector end, and then find something that it will go into. Report back where it leads (the piece that plugs into the light)

I think he is saying he cant find the the led light and wires which plugs into this spot on the motherboard. I don't know this case but if you can't find one it's possible it doesn't have one.

i dont have either of my lights on HDD\Power. they just bother me when i work on it, wish i didnt have to have my power. i dont even have my reset switch anymore :p

hopefully there are plently of things to indicate that your computer is ON, i usually listen\see my fans, etc. :p

thanks a lot guys

I just hope i connected everything else correctly and if I did all I need to do is put the heatsink on the processor and I'll be good to go....but I doubt I connected everything properly

Back
Top Bottom