new case

What PSU do you have? If it doesn't have the connector, converters aren't that hard to find.

Your GPU has the 6-pin PCI-E input, doesn't it?

If it doesn't have the connector for your video card, there are molex to 6 pin power adapters you can get.

i also have a question i have a t3302 i am not shure what the form fit for it is but i am switching to a asus M2N-SLI deluxe if anyone can help

I'm not sure which power supply I am getting in the new case its coming with it...
but yes tis the 6pin thing

Can I have a link to one of those adapters just in case?
Well in my current computer i have a 400watt power supply and it has teh 6 pin adapter that goes to my gpu but I want the extra juice seeing as how I have to hardrives.. and I want to add a third(ULTRA ATA)...

Actually IDK if I want to add the third one in

Sorry for the triple post I'm so sorry!!!!

Okay today was hell!!!!
meh I got the case it didn't have the 6pin gpu connector,
but I looked in my closet and I had the adapter so I'm like sick!!!
So I finally get everything out of my old case and into the new one hmm but in the new case the configuration is different so that slot on the new case where like the printer and monitor cable go through i punched that out and the mobo fit in fine!!!
I got everything in and hooked up perfectly,
Except these little thing that go into the pins on the bottom of my mobo
its like front led and power switch I spent 3 hours trying to figure out which pins they go into I coudlnt get it...
I just now 5 mins ago got the power switch into the right slot.....
and my computer fired right up zomgggggggggg

I even went to best buy and had them look at it h e told me that it doesn't matter which pins that they go into
but I knew that they did...

I plugged and unplugged and replugged everything in so many times today I was getting so mad to omg I wasted an entire day.....

I even swapped the power supply's but that wasn't it....

If you look really close all the pins have numbers on them. Write the numbers down then look at the manual. It will tell you what the numbers are as in power/led etc. Did you get everything up and working or are you still having trouble with those?

Were did you unplug them from on the other tower?

I put everything back in my old case until tomorrow when I take everything out of my old tower and put it all in the new one,
but before I do I'm going to have to take a picture of the inside of my old case sot hat i know where that one plug goes

Back
Top Bottom