new case

Okay I have the EmachinesT5226 desktop
I want to know if my motherboard will fit in this case?
and how do I know if thats the right power supply?
If not I have a 400Watt power supply in my computer right now
but I woudlnt mind a little extra power seeing as how i have to hardrives inside my current computer...

my mobo is the intel g945Gcll
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1901962&CatId=1520

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1901962&CatId=1520

The links you have posted are the same case. Could you please find a link for your current motherboard. I googled the model info you posted and nothing was found.

As long as your board accepts standard ATX form factors it will fit. But to be sure please post up a link on your board and i'll confirm it.

As far as the power supply the one included with the case should work but I'd still like a motherboard link to re confirm for you. I wouldn't skimp on the case. Do you a bit more to get something a little better case wise? And generally bundled PSU's are really cheap I would recommend getting a good 500 or 600 watt one.

that looks like it will fit(screwhole orientations)...it says microATX too, so it will most likely fit

Haha, trivum, I have the same computer :) (edit- well, same company and make, but not insides. you catch my drift, right?)

Wow, I didn't think the mobo was mATX. I could have sworn this PC is mid-ATX, unless its a mATX mobo in a mid-ATX case.

With that in mind, if it says it supports mATX then more than likely it will work.

Let me know how it works out, I might want to get a new case. But I am thinking more towards a mod than I am a completely new one.

Whoa, am I missing something? mid-ATX? Mid-Towers would have been better lol!

Sweet Case

As everyone said It probably will fit so hopefully it does :]

-edit
Actually that's the same case I'm getting with my barebone :]

I just bought this case
TC3J-4050-b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom