New Build Won't Display anything....:(

I'm gonna go down to a local computer shop/builder and ask if he can try to help me out by using a video card he has sitting around in it. Also have him try the video card on another Motherboard and see whats up.

Hey do you have a spare CPU available. I know its a long shot but I had the same problem on my build. It would boot but nothing would come up on my screen. Since my upgrade was to all new components I really didn't have spares left to test everything but it is possible you got a bad cpu. I was shocked when my local shop said the cpu was bad I figured it was board but it wasn't.

No, I don't got a spare CPU to use. Maybe I ruined the CPU when I put the heatsink on? This was my first time but its not like I put alot of force or anything. Damn it I wish this would just work.

No, I don't got a spare CPU to use. Maybe I ruined the CPU when I put the heatsink on? This was my first time but its not like I put alot of force or anything. Damn it I wish this would just work.

You dont need a new CPU to resett your CMOS, theres a jumper or button on the mobo near the battery. Look in your manual for this.

If you're based in Dublin, Ireland
I could ride over to your computer and take a look at it for you.

Back
Top Bottom