New build suggestions, comments, reccommendation on PSU

How is this for a CPU cooler?? Noctua

Also with the antec twelve hundred am I going to need any extra fans or does it come with enough to keep the above rig oc'ed a bit cooled?

Trust me the 1200 comes with more than enough fans, its also much bigger than I anticipated, If I were you I would go with this modular PSU as it will help with cable management therefore you will have better airflow, if your thinking of having crossfire, maybe you should suggest my board but if not the board that worshipme suggested fits your needs, the Noctua is practically the same as the thermalright but cheaper (but im not taking any substitutes so its 120 all the way for me :D).

Also even I admit the RAM is a little overkill, the reason I have the dominator series is because I am going to watercool this baby to get some nice OC's so I was thinking what would benefit me with the longterm, if you want corsair go with this set or RAM to save you $50.

As for the GPU I was also going to get the 4870, it doesnt really matter what make (as long they are a reputable brand), just the memory that comes with it, for example I am going to pick the HIS ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB GDDR5
and when they go down in price, I will get a second one and crossfire them.

It really all comes down to is what you are going to be using your PC for.

Back
Top Bottom