dj icea

Baseband Member
right i have just built a system from scratch. the specs are

2 x 500gb sata2 hard drives
dvd drive
intel core 2 quad q6600 processor
asrock 4core 1333-fullhd socket 775 quad support
4gb ddr2 667mhz ram

i have installed windows service pack 2 onto it most of the programs work but there is a problem with all the web browsers i am using. i have IE, firefox and opera installed but when i go on facebook it says;

You are using an incompatible web browser.

Sorry, but we're not able to support your browser. Please try one of the following browsers:

* Mozilla Firefox
* Opera
* Safari
* Microsoft Internet Explorer
* Flock

i have tried to go onto face using thhe 3 browsers i mentioned above but same page appears on screen. i also cant login to myspace it goes to a Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.

This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

i dont know why this is happening. i also find that some website are not loading at all.

what about the facebook one? could it be that sp2 will not work on a quad core? any recommendation to what os to install on my system to make everything work? i dont want vista on it either

Are you using IE 64 bit?

Some sites dont support 64 bit. I do believe Vista64 comes with both 32 and 64 bit browsers.

EDIT - Just realized he doesnt have Vista.

Did you download the right SP? Do all updates for your PC. If that fails, Remove SP2 and try again.

i dont know if its the right sp2. i had a disk and installed it from that. i've used that disk on many old computers with no problems. should i do update direct from microsoft?

Back
Top Bottom