Originally Posted by Pjak
This is my first gaming build and I have some trouble deciding between some parts.
Here is my build:
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77 - Deluxe OR MSI Z77A-GD80
Ram: G Skill 16gb Ripjawz OR Kingston 16gb Hyper x
Cooler: Corsair Hydro 100
PSU: Silverstone 850w 80 Gold
CPU: Intel i7 3770k
Motherboard: Sapphire ATI 7850 2gb OC Edition
Case: Corsair Obsidian 800D
HDD: OCZ Ssd 128gb Vortex 4 and 2 1tb westerm digital
Im going to be gaming and rendering on this computer.
1. Im not sure which motherboard to go with so can you please tell me which one will suit my system for gaming?
2. Im not sure what ram to use?
3. Is there any other adjusments i could make?
For the best PC gaming configuration, here some suggestion for you :
1. You can try Gygabite motherboard that have been integrated with newest processor technology, such as core i7
2. RAM brand, you can try corsair, and please select the high speed technology inside. For the RAM size, you can install 2 GB RAM for each.
3. Another adjustment, you can choose best quality VGA with good rendering technology.