New build need help

and tiger vs newegg, the PC i build i searched for the EXACT same components when available on both and very similar components when the exact wasnt available the tiger beat it by almost $100 and i have experience with Tiger and when i ordered my monitor/tv tuner from them i got it in 5 days including a weekend in there...

thats why i first look at tiger

kjman87 said:
and tiger vs newegg, the PC i build i searched for the EXACT same components when available on both and very similar components when the exact wasnt available the tiger beat it by almost $100 and i have experience with Tiger and when i ordered my monitor/tv tuner from them i got it in 5 days including a weekend in there...

thats why i first look at tiger

Newegg usually impresses me with how fast they get their product to me.

I ordered an 19" LCD Monday night @ 10:30
and Recived it Wednesday Afternoon.

thats the standard three day shipping with no rush processing.

:D

5 days - 2 day weekend = 3 days so i guess thats standard right but yeah ive heard good things about neweggs shipping as well so i guess its not bad either way

Well, if you buy them all at once, and check the total shipping charge that newegg.com would charge extra, I bet you'd still save money. Besides the great deal every now and then, tigerdirect doesn't have that great of pricing. Also, if you can't get a big difference from newegg.com + international, check a postal service's cost of shipping to you across the border. Newegg ships to them, then they send it to you, and sometimes, its wayyyyy cheaper than international costs...

Back
Top Bottom