New build need advice

Jessemackenzie

Solid State Member
Hey all I was wondering if my new build will be good enough and strong enough to handel all of the current gen games on ultra to high settings and next gen games on high settings new build as it stands now is Cooler Master HAF 912
AMD FX-61003.6GHz
AMD Motherboard - ASUS M5A78L-M LX Plus
1TB 7200 RPM Hard
Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 2GB
Corsair 600 builder series
Windows 8
8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz
Thanks for your help and input

Looks like a very good build there and it should be able run newer games, Maybe put an SSD in for your OS and program's to go on, 128GB-256GB should be good.

Last edited:
that shouldn't be a problem. it's an up to date med end gaming card.
you are able to play this generation games on high-ultra (depending on the game) and a year from now properly still on high with the exception of some more heavy games 1 year from now.

I would go with a current gen FX chip such as the FX-6300. They made improvements to the architecture since the last generation.

well in that case a better GPU will do wonders.
a GTX 770 is a fully unlocked GK104 chip were your GTX 760's GK104 has some locked transistors and cuda cores.

i'll recommend a GTX 770 (have one my self) if you don't want to spend whatever a GTX 780 cost

still 2 years are a long time. don't expect to play the most heavy games in 2 years on max settings with a 770

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom