70632014_full.jpg

Raidmax Sagitta2 Computer Case with a quiet 500W ATX 2.0 Power Supply

Features
. Stylish front panel with Blue LED accent lighting
. Removable Motherboard tray for easy installation
. Screwless and tool-less slide lock technology for 5.25" and 3.5" drives
. Chrome accented acrylic side panel window
. Front USB 2.0 & Audio jacks
. 3x 120mm Blue LED Fans (1 x front, 1 x rear)
. 10 Drive Bays (5 x 5.25", 2 x 3.5", 3 x 3.5" hidden)
. Dimensions: 205 x 495 x 445 mm (WxDxH)
. 500W ATX V2.0 Power Supply (20+4pin Design), Single 120mm fan, PCI-Express ready

Intel® Core™2 Extreme processor QX9770
1.5GB RAM
RADEON 9700 PRO (Will probably upgrade in the future)

This is my plan. I'll leave everything else default seeming as they are good enough. Any changes I should make?

What's your budget? That's really a waste of a terrific processor if you're accompanying it with a 9700/1.5GB of RAM, definitely aim for higher. If you plan to do any gaming, your computer only runs as fast as the slowest component, in this case, it'd be your video card.

[edit] I just saw your other threads, if you want to make a nice 1500 dollar gaming PC, there really is no reason at all to buy that processor, its a bit extreme even for gaming (no pun intended). As of now, gaming performance is still marked by discrete graphics, CPUs can only process so much graphically. Realistically, if you bought this set up now, and waited until you had enough money for additional RAM and GPU, the processor you selected would still be a top notch processor, but you could just as easily take it down a few notches, get a mid-line Core2 CPU, a Radeon 4850/4870 HD and 2GB of RAM and be happy with that for quite a while (playing games like Crysis at medium/high settings very comfortably), and if that ever starts showing signs of slowing down, slap another Radeon 4850/4870 HD in CrossFire and maybe upgrade the CPU if at all necessary. Just an idea if you're more into instant gratification.

Back
Top Bottom